Marine Rooftop Air Conditioning is a device that adjusts the air inside the room for heating and cooling. The utility model has the characteristics of novel design, convenient operation, stable operation, safety and reliability, convenient maintenance and so on. The utility model is widely used in various types of passenger ships, cargo ships and offshore drilling fields . Design, manufacture, acceptance according to "CCS" (China Classification Society(China Classification Society (CCS) is headquartered in Beijing and is a full member of the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS). norms and "ship regulations" and other related standards.
Scope of application:
Port machinery, crane, tower crane, large elevator, electric room cooling, electric drive engineering machinery and equipment, special operations equipment
At present, the roof mounted air conditioners produced by our company have been widely used in China's CNOOC drilling rigs, petrochemical analysis rooms, driller's platforms, and various types of ships and ships. A great deal of practice has proved that one-pass air-conditioners Excellent performance and strong adaptability in harsh conditions (earthquake, heat, corrosion, etc.).
1. elegant appearance, the use of aeromechanical design.
2. air conditioning outlet located above the controller, the air outlet is more reasonable, fast cooling and heating;
3. professional seismic design, to meet a variety of working conditions.
4. high temperature, corrosion resistance, to adapt to a variety of harsh conditions.
5. installed at the top, the maximum possible savings in cabin space.
6. Installation is simple and reliable, one-piece design to avoid the leakage of refrigerant, reducing the failure to repair.
7. US brand-name compressor, quiet design, low noise.
8. according to customer needs, tailor-made.