Drilling dedicated station is an IP intercom terminal, with 10 / 100M Ethernet interface, which receives the network audio data, decoding and playback, external DC12 ~ 24V power supply terminals, providing a single 2W audio output, built-in mini SD Card (user-selectable, used to store some local audio files, etc.).
Based on the TCP / IP network communication protocol and digital audio technology, the audio signal of the communication initiator is sampled and encoded, and then transmitted to the receiver in the form of a data packet on the local area network. The receiver decodes and restores the audio signal to the audio signal. According to point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and other different communication requirements, constitutes a broadcast intercom and other application modes. Mainly used for banking and other emergency needs, two-way intercom, remote call emergency broadcast and other places.
1. ARM + DSP core;
2. Built-in amplifier;
3. Can receive network broadcast, paging and intercom;
4 can do monitor terminal, monitor the sound of the scene;
5. Provide firmware network remote upgrade;
7. Stainless steel light ring button;
1. Standard 10 / 100M Ethernet interface
2. External DC12 ~ 24V power supply;
3. POE power supply (optional);
4. all the way stereo output; - can be used as a sound output, external amplifier speakers.
5. All the way relay output, all the way to the external signal input terminal; - can be used as alarm access control linkage.
6. All the way serial port interface terminal; - Can connect the scene serial port equipment.
7. comes with TF card; - can play local music and recording.
8. Two-way microphone input terminal
9. Size: 162 × 100 × 28mm;
10 working temperature: 0 ~ 65 ℃;
11. Storage temperature: -25 ~ 85 ℃.
1, the station is fixed on the wall or firmly not moving objects.
2, using a standard Ethernet cable, connected with the switch.
3, the use of power cord accessories, access to power.