The explosion-proof ventilation system consists of main casing, explosion-proof electrical control box, positive pressure air circuit system, explosion-proof centrifugal fan unit and filtration system.
Because it can maintain the pressure of the protective gas inside the house above the pressure of the explosive gas environment around the outside of the house, it can effectively prevent the external explosive gas mixture from entering the inside of the positive pressure housing.
Scope of application
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
2. Ambient temperature: -20 ° C ~ +40 ° C.
3. Zone 2 environment with explosive gas (or liquid, steam) of Groups II and IIB T1~T4;
4. An environment with a slightly corrosive gas;
5. Where there is no severe vibration and impact.