BAS51-1200(1400) Explosion proof ceiling fan for Manufacturing, Food processing/Storage, Dust Location, Warehouse,Oil&Gas, Chemical, Marine&Shipbuilding, Pharmaceutical,Food&Beverage and so on.
1. Die-castaluminum alloy shell with sprayed surface;
2. it consists of motor, blade, governor, etc.
3. The speed adjustment of the governor is performed by the knob of the shell;
4. Steel pipe or cable wiring, cable routing must be equipped with cable clamping and sealing joints.
Explosion-proof type: explosion-proof type; explosion-proof mark: Ex d IIC T4 Gb
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
2. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +40 ° C;
3. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%;
4. Where there is no severe vibration and shock;
5. Locations where explosive atmospheres of IIA, IIB, and IIC may occur in the environment.
|Model||Air Volume(m3/min)||Power(w)||Voltage(v)||Explosion-proof Mark||Inlet thread（G‘’）||Cable Outer Dia（mm）|
|BAS51-1200||250||80||220||Ex d IIC T4 Gb||3/4||Dia8-14|